SPICY MEXICAN CHICKEN
The photo is my own, and so is this humble recipe.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 or more
- boneless skinless thighs, cut into chunks
- 14 ounce can mexican tomatoes diced
- can mushroom pieces drained
- cup ortega chilis
- heaping tablespoons mild rotel drained
- finely chopped onion
- tablespoon minced garlic
- tablespoon cumin
- tablespoon nature's seasoning
- tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- tablespoons olive oil
- pound of egg noodles, cooked, drained and buttered
- green onion chopped fine for garnish
Use boneless, skinless, chicken thighs. Remove all excess fat and cut each thigh into fourths to make large chunks. Fry in olive oil and until golden brown on both sides. Remove the chicken, set aside.
Saute the onion until tender, add the garlic, cook a few minutes, don't brown. Return chicken to the pan.
Add the tomatoes, mushroom pieces, ortega chilis, cumin, Nature's Seasons, worcestershire, gently mix. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and flavors have blended.