SLOW-COOKER YUMMY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5-7 medium
- frozen chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 - lg. can(s)
- chopped grean chilis
- 1 - can(s)
- 'rotel' (mild or hot) (diced tomatos & green chilis)
- 1 large
- chopped onion
- 1/2 c
- 1-SM. can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 -SM. can(s)
- cream-of-chicken soup, undiluted
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large
- bag tortills chips, crumbled into med pieces
1In Large 5-6 qt. slow-cooker add first 5 ingredients in order, Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Just before adding other ingredients, mix soups together with a little water to rinse out soup cans into a med. sized bowl. After combining well, pour over chicken and continue to cook on low and additional hour. Add salt & pepper to taste. Pour combination into large serving dish & top with cheese. Heat in oven or microwave until cheese is melted and bubbly. Pour servings over crumbled tortilla chips. Serve with choice of side dishes.
Makes a great meal & is tasty too!