Slow Cooker Chicken and Potatoes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- onion, thinly sliced
- 4-5 medium
- potatoes, peeled and cubed
- skinless, bone-less chicken breasts
- 1 small
- can sliced mushrooms, drained, optional
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup (or cream of celery soup)
- 1/2 tsp
- dried marjoram
- freshly ground black pepper as desired
1Note: You will probably not need to add any salt to this recipe because the soup has sufficient salt.
Place onion slices in the bottom of a slow cooker. Add potatoes. Sprinkle drained mushrooms (if using) over potatoes. Next place chicken pieces on top.
Pour soup over chicken. Sprinkle with marjoram and black pepper.
2Cover and cook on low setting for 7-8 hours or until chicken and potatoes are tender.
Serve with a salad and hot rolls.