Shredded Chicken Santa Fe Dip
This recipe was a make on the spot, and let me tell you, IT WAS OUTTA THIS WORLD good!!!!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (fairly large) = to 4 cups shredded
- 1 pkg
- kraft santa fe cooking cream cheese
- 1/3 c
- fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 c
- green onions finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic salt
- 3 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1-1/3 c
- cooked stock
- 10 ritz crackers
- 2 c
- kraft 4 mexican shredded cheese (or shredded cheese of your choice)
- jalapenos, fresh seeds and membranes removed, diced fine
2Place chicken breasts in pot and add 4 cups of water. Boil till thoroughly cooked thru, about 35-40 minutes, and very soft. Turn off heat, remove chicken and place on a plate to cool, and reserve the alloted chicken stock water.
-Once chicken has cooled enough to handle, shred using either two forks or very clean hands. Place on plate and set aside.
-Clean and discard seeds and membranes from jalapeno pepper and dice finely.
-Chop your parsley and your onion and set aside.