Scary Faced Pita Pizzas
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti or pizza sauce
- (6 1/2-inch) pita bread
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni slices
- ground beef, cooked & crumbled
- ham sliced lunceon meat, cut into squares
- bacon, cooked crumbled
- italian sausage, cooked & crumbled
- cooked grilled chicken chunks
- small shrimp, cleaned, boiled & peeled
- black olives, whole & sliced
- green olives, whole & sliced
- colored bell peppers, sliced, and diced into different shapes & sizes
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- broccoli flowerets
- white onions, diced & sliced
- red onion, diced & sliced
- fresh tomatos, diced & sliced
- green onions, sliced and whole
FOR THE PIZZA
YOU WILL NEED A WIDE VARIETY OF TOPPINGS. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS.
1Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
2Top pitas with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
3Bake until cheese is melted, bubbly and starting to brown a bit.
4Serve as personal pizzas.