Savory Oven Baked Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 cups dried breadcrumbs, i prefer panko
- 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbls. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cups land o lakes butter melted
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 6 4-oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
Combine butter and garlic in 9 inch pie pan. Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into butter mixture; place into breadcrumb (panko) mixture, turning to coat evenly. Place chicken breasts into ungreased 13X9 inch baking pan. Drizzle with any remaing butter mixture.
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or util chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with fork.
Tip: Adding herbs to a recipe can change the way it tastes. For flavor vairiations, try mixing 1/2 tsp. dried herbs such as rosemary or sage into melted butter mixture.