Confetti Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- cooked and diced chicken breasts
- stalks of celery, chopped
- medium green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 c
- chopped onion
- 2 can(s)
- original rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 stick
- small can of english peas, drained
- small can of chopped black olives
- can of chopped water chestnuts
- 16 oz
- package of vermicelli, cooked
- 1 1/2 lb
- velveeta cheese
- 16 oz
- package of shredded cheddar cheese
1Cut the velveeta into small cubes, place in a microwavable bowl with the 2 cans of rotel tomatoes abd set aside
2Cook the raw vegetables in the microwave until tender or saute in butter until tender.
3Cook the cheese and the rotel in the microwave for about 5 mins.COntinue to cook in 5 min intervals until it is melted and combined by stirring with the totel tomatoes.
4Stir in the cooked vegetables, water chestnuts and black olives, stir until all is mixed. Add the peas and toss gently.
5Place the cooked vermicelli into a 9x13 casserole that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with the chicken and cheese mixture.
6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, return to the oven until bubbly.