Red Bird Wrap
It seems like a lot of steps, but this really doesn't take long to put together and it tastes amazing! I had some of the filling ingredients leftover, so put it on a plate & ate it w/a fork...even hubby liked this one, so it must have been good!
And for those who wanted to see the pics with my new camera, these are taken with it! ?
10 points on the Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- whole wheat tortillas, 8
- skinless/boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil, divided
- cremini mushrooms, sliced & chopped
- scallion, coarsely chopped
- red bell pepper, sliced & chopped
- 1 c
- fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 medium
- tomato, seeded & coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c
- parmesan, romano & asiago cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp
- seedless red raspberry jam*
- 1/8 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
RED WINE RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE:
Add about 3 Tbsp. vinaigrette to bowl just before putting it on the sandwich.
I just pushed the pepper/mushroom mixture to side & let it cook while the chopped chicken was in there, just make sure it doesn't get burned or stuck fast. You could also remove it before adding chicken back to the skillet.