Ranchero Enchilada Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup 98% fat free
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. chili powder or red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chili's
- 1/2 cup rinsed & drained can of black beans
- 3 tbsps. tomato paste + 2 tbsps. of chopped red pepper
- 1 1/2 cupes chopped, cubed chicken (or shredded)
- 4 8" wheat flour tortilla's or ( 6 corn tortilla's) cut in strips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (i use white)
1Mix all ingredients together in bowl except cheese.
Spoon chicken mixture into a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
Top with cheese.
2Cover & bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until hot & bubbly.
I top with crushed black bean tortilla chips when done.