Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan chesse or grated parmesan jar
- 2 c
- bread crumbs or corn flakes crumbs
- italian seasoning
- 1 c
- ranch dressing or light ranch dressing
- vegetable oil for cooking
1Pour vegetable oil to cover the bottom of your skillet and set on medium-high heat.
2Pour some ranch dressing on a plate(or in a bowl). Mix bread or corn flakes crumbs, cheese and seasoning in a shallow bowl.
3Dip chicken in the dressing and then coat in the bread or corn flakes crumbs, and place in pre-heated skillet. Turn halfway through cooking. Cook until no longer pink in the middle.