Quick and Easy Crockpot Paella with a Kick
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast cut into bite size chunks
- 1 lb fully cooked andouille sausage cut into bite sized chunks
- 4 cans chicken broth
- 2 can jalepeno diced tomatoes (undrained) (u can use plain)
- 1 can spicy seasoned diced tomatoes (undrained)(u can use plain)
- 2- 10oz boxes of spanish rice mix
- 1/2 c frozen baby peas
- 1 c diced onion (fresh or frozen)
- a pinch of saffron
- 1 1/2 c cooked shrimp
1In a large crockpot stir together all your ingredients except the shrimp.
2Cover crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours.
3Now add shrimp and cover and continue to cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until shrimp is thoroughly heated thru.
4Serve with toasted cuban rolls or puerto rican bread and enjoy