Pasta Santa Fe
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- grilled chicken breasts (i add seasonings for flavor)
- 1 pkg
- cooked pasta (your choice)
- olive oil for saute
- 1 clove
- minced garlic
- 1 bunch
- cilantro, chopped
- green onions, sliced
- 3/4 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 each
- green, yellow, red peppers - thinly sliced length wise
- 1 large
- jalapeno pepper-finely chopped
- 8 oz. container of pesto sauce (or you can make your own)
- parmesan cheese to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
1Saute walnuts, onions, peppers, cilantro and garlic in olive oil...do not overcook...keep peppers a little firm. Salt and pepper to taste.
2Put pasta in a large serving bowl or dish...toss with pesto sauce to coat evenly. Add sauteed ingredients and toss lightly. Cut grilled chicken into strips and place on top of tossed pasta....Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and coarse ground pepper.
3Takes about 30 - 45 minutes from start to finish.
4Add a Caesar salad and some warm garlic or cheese bread and you have a scrumptious meal! Oh yes....and don't forget the wine!