One Pot Chicken Heart gravy Pasta
I will definitely use hearts and gizzards and livers...and broth!
Will update the recipe and add my own pics after testing it.
In the meantime I'm using her pic as well..cause it just deserves to have one!
- --chicken hearts, sliced open (i removed the fatty top part and reserved them on the side)
- --pasta of your choice (something small that cooks faster is better)
- --butter and a drop of oil
- --salt & black pepper
- --soy sauce (optional, decrease salt if using)
- --hungarian smoked paprika to taste (optional)
- --hot boiled water
- --worcestershire sauce
Begin frying it around and have your kettle boiled
If you have chicken stock on hand by all means use it!! I had some so it went in as well.