Mother Loaded Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned and halved
- 4 pieces jack jalapeno cheese (2 x 1/2")
- 1/2 t. oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup oil or 2 tbsp. oil and 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
1Cut pocket in each half chicken breast about 2 x 3". Don't cut through. Roll
Jack cheese in oregano and insert in pockets. Chill.
2In medium bowl, beat
eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and parsley. Roll stuffed breasts in
flour and then in egg mixture.
3Heat oil and sauté breasts until crisp and
brown. You may do this early in the day before baking. Arrange in baking
dish. Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.
Source: My Old Recipes