Mother Loaded Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned and halved
- 4 pieces jack jalapeno cheese (2 x 1/2")
- 1/2 t. oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup oil or 2 tbsp. oil and 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
Jack cheese in oregano and insert in pockets. Chill.
eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and parsley. Roll stuffed breasts in
flour and then in egg mixture.
brown. You may do this early in the day before baking. Arrange in baking
dish. Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.
Source: My Old Recipes