Mom's Chicken in Foil
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (or whatever chicken pieces you prefer)
- large carrots, cleaned and chopped into larger than bite-size pieces
- baking potatoes, peeled and chopped
- onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 pkg
- onion soup mix (any brand)
- 1 c
1Prep first: Preheat oven to 425*. Clean/peel and chop veggies. If not using fresh chicken, dethaw. Once thawed, wash off chicken.
2Place a large sheet of aluminum foil (enough to completely cover bottom AND fold over top to seal) in a 9x13 baking dish. Carefully press the foil down in the corners and along sides. Be sure not to rip it.
3Place chicken in dish. Arrange vegetables around chicken.
Combine onion soup mix and water and mix well. (I like to use a lidded cup and shake it up!)
Fold the foil over to seal, and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Pour the mixture over the chicken and vegetables.