Mile High Enchilada Pie- in crock pot
Pat Duran @kitchenChatter
- 8 small
- (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 12 oz
- jar of your favorite salsa
- 15 oz
- can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c
- shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 3 large
- 18x2-inch strips heavy foil
- cilantro, red bell pepper, guacamole and sour cream.
Continue layering using remaining ingredients, ending with cheese.
Pull out carefully by foil handles. Garnish with fresh cilantro and slice of red bell pepper, if desired. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.