Mandarin Chicken Salad
Pondering on what to serve them, I came up with the idea of offering several interesting salads.
Mandarin Salad sounded so good. After tasting it, I was stunned to have discovered such a refreshingly enjoyable dish. Why it was fit for a queen so I knew I had found the main salad for the get together.
I can hardly wait to make it so you may see it in picture. It tastes every bit as good as it looks.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- cooked chicken, diced
- 1 c
- celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/3 c
- mayonnaise (i use kraft with olive oil or miracle whip)
- 1 c
- seedless grapes
- (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pkg
- (2 ounce) slivered almonds, toasted
- leaf lettuce
- additional mandarin orange slices (optional)
- clusters of green grapes (optional)
Add mayonnaise, grapes, oranges, and almonds to chicken mixture; toss well. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with additional orange slices and grape clusters, if desired.