Lisa's Hot Buffalo Wings
- 2 1/2 lb
- chicken wings, frozen
- 1/2 c
- frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- celery sticks
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 tsp
- frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
ZESTY BLUE CHEESE DIP
2. Deep fry wings at 400F. for 12 minutes or until crisp and no longer pink; drain.
3. Combine Frank's Redhot Sauce and butter in large bowl. Add wings to sauce; toss well to coat evenly. Serve with Zesty Blue Cheese Dip and celery sticks.
Or prepare wings using one of the cooking methods below. Add wings to sauce; toss well to coat evenly.
To Bake: Place wings in single layer on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Bake at 425F. for 1 hour or until crisp and no longer pink, turning once halfway through baking time.
Combine all ingredients in medium serving bowl; mix well. Garnish with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.