Lisa's Hot Buffalo Wings
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 lb
- chicken wings, frozen
- 1/2 c
- frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- celery sticks
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 tsp
- frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
ZESTY BLUE CHEESE DIP
11. Prepare Zesty Blue Cheese Dip.
2. Deep fry wings at 400F. for 12 minutes or until crisp and no longer pink; drain.
3. Combine Frank's Redhot Sauce and butter in large bowl. Add wings to sauce; toss well to coat evenly. Serve with Zesty Blue Cheese Dip and celery sticks.
Or prepare wings using one of the cooking methods below. Add wings to sauce; toss well to coat evenly.
To Bake: Place wings in single layer on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Bake at 425F. for 1 hour or until crisp and no longer pink, turning once halfway through baking time.
2Zesty Blue Cheese Dip
Combine all ingredients in medium serving bowl; mix well. Garnish with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.