Leftover Chicken Tonight
This is a mildly spicy dish as I seasoned my chicken broth using jalapeno de-seeded.
- 5 chicken leg quarters. i used left over baked .deboned
- 2 small eggplants, cut length wise
- 5 large mushrooms sliced thick
- chicken broth. i seasoned mine with onions,celery,and a jalapeno
- 2 small romano tomatoes, diced
- provalone cheese slices
- mozzarella cheese
- basil, dried
- ranch seasoning
- butter, softened
- 3-4 t. flour
Spray tin foil or lid then cover and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour till it like thin gravy.
Serve with salad and a biscuit !