Lady and Sons' Chicken in Wine Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted plus more for casserole
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz
- (about 8 slices) swiss cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- white wine
- 1 c
- herb flavored stuffing mix, crushed
1Preheat oven to 350. Add the chicken to a shallow buttered casserole and season with salt and pepper to taste. Layer the cheese slices on top.
2In a medium bowl, add the soup and the wine. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the cheese. Sprinkle the stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter.
3Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
****If desired, use more butter....ala Paula Deen.