King Tot Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- onion, diced
- 1 lb
- ground chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- perfect pinch by mccormick, tuscan rosemary & sun-dried tomatoes
- 18 oz can(s)
- recipe starter fire roasted tomato by progresso
- 6 oz
- bag of pictsweet three pepper and onion blend
- 18 oz
- ricotta cheese
- envelope of onion recipe and dip soup mix
- 47 crispy crown's by ore ida
1Preheat oven to 350. Spary a casserole dish and set aside.
2Heat oil in a skillet. Add the onion and ground chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Drain oil, and add some salt and pepper and the McCormick seasoning, and stir.
3Pour chicken mixture into casserole dish. Pour the fire roasted tomato over meat.
4Next put the three pepper and onion blend over sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
5In a bowl mix the ricotta cheese and the onion soup mix. Spread over pepper blend carefully.
6Next layer the 47 crispy crown's over the ricotta cheese. Bake 35 minutes, uncovered.