~ Just Hoisin Around ~ Delicious Hoisin Wings~
- 1/3 c
- hoisin sauce
- 1/8 c
- each - rice wine vinegar & sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- each - honey & unsulphered molasses
- 1 tsp
- sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ginger paste
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- each - garlic, onion powder & dry mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic paste
- 1 tsp
- sriracha chile sauce - optional - gives it a nice heat
- 2 - 3 lb
- fresh wings - tips removed and i disjoint - seasoned lightly with garlic pepper
Rinse and dry wings, season with garlic pepper.
In a large skillet, add a little oil and brown both sides of wing, not until completely cooked, about 5 minutes on each side. ( You can skip this step if desired - I like browning them first as it doesn't take them as long to crisp up in the oven. ) You could also deep fry.
Place each wing on a greased wire rack inside a baking dish and bake until desired crispness, turning once during baking. About 35 - 40 minutes, depending on oven.