Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12-16 oz
- chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/8-1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1 large
- sweet potato, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium
- banana pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 c
- pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1 tsp
- unripe bananas, quartered lengthwise and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 c
- hot cooked jasmine or basmati rice
1Season chicken with salt and red pepper.
2In a large, nonstick skillet, cook chicken in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes. Add sweet potato and banana pepper. Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and potato is just tender.
3In a small bowl stir together the pineapple juice and cornstarch; stir into chicken mixture.
Cook and stir gently until slightly thickened and bubbly. Stir in bananas. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Serve over cooked brown rice.