Italian Chicken and Vegetables (Slow Cooker)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut in wedges
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 lbs. skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs. skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups no sugar added spaghetti sauce, such as hunt’s
- xanthan or cornstarch, optional
- grated parmesan cheese
1Put the cabbage, onion, and mushrooms in your slow cooker. Put the chicken on top of the vegetables. Pour spaghetti sauce over the top.
2Cover slow cooker, set it to low and let it cook for 6 hours. Thicken sauce with Xanthan or cornstarch if needed and serve with Parmesan cheese.