Iris' s Mixed Skillet
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1&1 / 2 lb
- round steak, reserve juices
- 1 bag(s)
- cooked medium shrimp, tail off 41-60 count
- chicken pieces i used wings
- 2 c
- cooked rice, i used jasmine
- 1 c
- green onions, yellow onion and bell pepper
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, torn
- 2 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- ginger, i used tube
- 1 Tbsp
- basil, i used tube
- 3/4 c
- oyster sauce
- sea salt, fresh black pepper, emeril s essence, and mesquite season, i used a-1
1Heat oven to 325° season round steak cover with foil and cook in oven til it falls apart.
2Season wings and bake 1 hour foil covered. After the hour remove foil and let wings brown.set aside .
3Place shrimp in microwave safe bowl, add 2T. Butter, a good squeeze of ginger, cilantro, and basil microwave on high for and a half minutes.set aside.
4Take cooked rice add the remaining butter, stir, add the onions and bell pepper, stir.
5Take the juices from your steak, shrimp and chicken and stir into rice.
6Shred the steak adding it to the rice. Also add shrimp and combine again. Last put chicken wings on top and heat thru. Serve hot.