Grilled BBQ Chicken Wraps
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 Tbsp
- kraft zesty italian dressing
- 1/2 c
- kraft original barbecue sauce, divided
- (10in) flour tortillas
- 1 c
- kraft finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- tomato, chopped
1- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush chicken with dressing.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done (165F), brushing with 1/4 cup sauce for the last few minutes.
- Cut into strips.
2- Spoon remaining sauce down centers of tortillas; top with chicken, cheese and tomatoes.
- Fold in opposite sides of tortillas; roll up burrito-style.
3- Grill, seam-sides down, 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown, turning after 5 minutes.