grace's chicken-n-rice casserolle
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 - 2 1/2 lb
- cooked rice. 1 bag frozen peas and carrots mixed thawed.
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- cream of chicken/mushroom [from campbells]
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
- canister of bread crumbs, mixed with a packet of dry ranch dressing
- 1/2 c
- whole milk-- til 2/3 cup whole milk for creamed soup
- season with salt to taste
1Put cooked rice in large mixing bowl. mix cream of soup mixed together with 1/2 cup whole milk. and pour into rice and mix well. then add the cooked chicken, and stir until well blended.
2Put in the thawed peas and carrots mixed and stir til evenly incorperated.
3Pour into 2 1/2 qrt baking dish sprayed with pam.
4Mix bread crumbs and dry ranch dressing together well. and sprinkle over top of casserrolle.
5Place in pre-heated oven at 350 for 25 mins til hot threw