Garlic-Marinated Chicken Cutlets with Grilled Pota
- 3 pounds baby red new potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grates
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped, plus sprigs for garnish, if desired
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 pounds chicken cutlets (about 12)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- grilled asparagus, cut on the diagonal into 1 1/2-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
2. Meanwhile, make marinade: In a large baking dish, whisk together oil, garlic, vinegar, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken; turn several times to coat. Let marinate at room temperature 10 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
3. Lift chicken from marinade and grill until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill. Cover half of chicken with foil to keep warm. Reserve other half for Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad.
4. Remove warm potatoes from foil; transfer to a medium bowl, toss with butter, and season with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, toss asparagus with Vinaigrette. Serve the grilled chicken with potatoes and asparagus. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.