Fiesta Chicken Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pkg
- tortilla chips ( use corn tortilla chips or any kind for tortilla chips you like)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- 1 c
- finely chopped onion (optional)
- 1 1/2 lb
- of mexican style sredded cheese
- 2 can(s)
- diced chiles ( if you like it spicy then use diced jalapenos)
1Cook Chicken and chop up into pieces. Set the Oven temp at 325 degrees.
2take a large bowl mix together milk, diced chilies or Jalapenos, chopped onion, cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup from can. (Don't dilute the soup that's what the milk is for). If you don't like mushrooms then use two cans of the cream of chicken soup.
3take a greased 9x13x2 casserole dish. And your going to layer everything. Starting the chips first. then your sauce, chicken pieces and cheese. layer 2 or 3 times. Ending with cheese.
4once you finished layering. Then put in oven at 325 degrees and Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is all melted and golden brown.
5Let cool for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.