Easy, healthy chicken primavera
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10-3/4 oz can fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1/4 c
- reduced-fat grated parmesan cheese, like kraft
- 3 c
- frozen veggies, like broccoli, cauliflower and green beans, thawed
- 1-1/2 c
- cooked and drained ziti pasta
- 4.5 oz cans white chunk chicken in water, drained and flaked.
1In lg saucepan over medium heat, heat soup, milk, cheese and veggies until it comes to a boil.
2Reduce heat to low. Cover, cook until veggies are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
3Stir in pasta and chicken. Cook until hot and bubbly.