Easy crispy Italian chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1.5 oz envelope dry spaghetti sauce mix.
- 1-1/3 c
- italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese, i use reduced-fat.
- 8 oz can italian-style tomato sauce
- pieces chicken: legs, drumsticks, thighs, etc
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
1Heat oven to 400. Line a 9" x 13" pan w/ foil. Spray the foil w/ cooking spray.
2In a shallow dish, combine dry spaghetti sauce mix, breadcrumbs and grated cheese. Place tomato sauce in another shallow dish.
3Dip each chicken piece into tomato sauce, then coat fully w/ breadcrumb mix. Place chicken in pan. Drizzle chicken w/ oil. Bake 55 min, or until no longer pink inside.