Easy creamy chicken casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cans of swanson chunk chicken, flaked.
- 10-3/4 oz can condensed chicken & rice soup. i used low-fat
- 10-3/4 oz can fat-free condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 5 oz can, fat-free evaporated milk.
- 1 small
- bag, frozen baby peas, thawed.
- 5 oz pkg chow mein noodles.
1Heat oven to 350. Spray an 8"-square pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine all ingredients, except for chow mein noodles. Spoon mix into pan. Bake 40 min. Remove from oven and sprinkle w/ chow mein noodles. Bake 10 more mins.