Easy chicken w/ pasta in peanut sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- ronzoni healthy harvest thin spaghetti
- 1 bunch
- broccolini, cut into 2"-pieces
- red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- bottled peanut sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
1In lg pot, cook pasta as directed, adding broccolini and red bell pepper the last 2 mins. Drain.
2Sprinkle chicken w/ salt & pepper. In lg skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Add chicken. Cook 2 min each side. Place chicken on cutting board, slice chicken.
3Add chicken to pasta and veggies, heat through. Stir in peanut sauce, heat through, stirring. Sprinkle w/ red pepper flakes. I serve this over white rice.