EASY CHICKEN POT PIE
Photo source: pillsbury.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lg can(s)
- swanson chicken (or 1-2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 medium
- potatoes, cubed and cooked 5-10 minutes
- 1 box
- frozen peas & carrots, uncooked
- onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- parsley flakes, optional
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated pie crust, top and bottom
1Mix first nine ingredients in large bowl, then empty into bottom pie crust which has been lightly floured. Top with the top crust, crimp and vent.
2Bake at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
3Serve with green salad and fresh fruit.