Easy Chicken Kiev
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- whole boneless chicken breasts, split
- 1 pkg
- frozen broccoli (or mixed carrots, broccoli & cauliflower)
- 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 1/2 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
- juice from 1/2 lemon (about 1 tbls)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, dry (like progresso)
1Partially cook broccoli in microwave using less water than is called for on the package. Drain excess water
2Spread broccoli evenly on bottom of 9” x 13” pan. Place chicken breasts on top of broccoli. Mix soup, Miracle Whip and lemon juice together and pour over chicken.
3Mix shredded cheese and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.