Crocked Orange Chicken
Source: My Old Recipes, so old I'm not even sure they offer orange juice concentrate in 8 oz. cans anymore!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts or 2 1/2 lbs. chicken pieces
- 1/2 t. ginger
- 1 t. salt
- dash pepper
- 1 can (8 oz) frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups orange segments or canned mandarin oranges
- 2 green onion stalks, chopped (optional)
1Put chicken, ginger, and frozen juice in slow cooker and cook on low for 6
2Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter. Top with coconut, orange
segments and green onions. Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
Source: My Old Recipes