Crock Pot Angel Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 pkg
- dry italian salad dressing mix
- 1-2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine or chicken broth
- 4 oz
- cream cheese with onions and chives
- 1 box
- penne pasta
- chopped chives, for garnish
1Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Combine the dressing mix, soup (I used 2 cans), wine or chicken broth (I used 1/2 cup of each). Add cream cheese into mixture and pour over chicken.
2Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours.
3When chicken mixture is done, prepare penne pasta according to package directions.
4Mix pasta with chicken. Serve in large bowl with chopped chives sprinkled on top.