Crispy Chicken Salad By Freda
Can be made for one or Many.
Very Easy Full Meal
This Can be a "No Cook" meal if you buy your chicken strips from the Deli and Dice them, or cut in strips.
- chicken strips (tysons frozen brand) (deep fried) i use 2-3 strips per person
- 1 sm
- bagged salad greens or use fresh salad greens
- 1 sm
- tomato chopped or wedges ( cherry tomatoes optional)
- 2 boiled
- hard boiled eggs, sliced or wedges (your choice)
- 1 med
- peeled avocado sliced, or chunks (your choice)
- 1 cup
- grated cheese coby jack or cheddar
- 1/2 C
- crumbled bacon or bacon bits and green or red onions (optional)
FREDA'S CRIPSY CHICKEN SALAD . . SO EASY
Adding anything your heart desires to the Salad.
Even Onions if You desire.
Sprinkle Cheese on top.
Now Add your Diced Deep fried Chicken strips.
(TIP: you can cut strips in 1"strips or Dice) sprinkled chicken on top.
Croutons, & Green onions or red Onions can be added as desired.
2-3 strips per person
one Boiled egg per person.
1/2 avocado per person.
1 sm tomato per person
2 cups salad greens per person.
1 Cup Cheese per person