Creamy Chicken Potato Soup in the Crock Pot
This is a very flavorful soup that was created with a "dump everything in" mentality. Celery could easily be added; my husband doesn't care for it, so I didn't put it in. It makes a ton, and leftovers only get better!
- 3 large
- boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- 24 oz
- frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 6 1/2 c
- chicken broth (or 3, 14 oz cans)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, cut in cubes (fat free is not recommended)
- onion, diced
- carrots, diced
- 1 can(s)
- whole kernal corn
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- pepper to taste
- italian seasoning to taste
1Put potatoes, chicken, cream cheese, onion, carrots, corn, garlic, and seasonings in a crock pot.
2Mix together the cream of chicken soup and the chicken broth. Pour over everything in the crock pot.
3Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally, until chicken is fully cooked, and flavors are well incorporated.