'Creamy Chicken 'N Loaded Potato Skillet'
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box(4.5 oz) betty crocker loaded baked poatoes
- 1 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 1 3/4 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil, if desired
- 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken
- 2 cups of green giant valley fresh steamers frozen mixed vegetables
1In 10-inch nonstick skillet, stir sauce mix, water, milk and butter with whisk until blended. Stir in potatoes and basil.
2Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.