CHILI CHEESE DOG CASSEROLE!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 package quality hot dogs, cut crosswise in quarters
- (2) 19 oz cans quality canned chili, with or without beans -- your choice
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (use another cup if you really like cheese)
- 5 oz. package cheese croutons (i used these), crushed slightly
- yellow mustard and chopped onions, optional
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 casserole dish with baking spray; pour one can of chili. Layer hot dogs, croutons and one cup of shredded cheese. Top with second can chili and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until chili is bubbling.