Chicken Wild Rice Hot Dish
Just me throwing things together!
Started with my homemade cream of mushroom soup. I will link that recipe when I'm finished here, if you want to use that verses canned soup.
I hope you enjoy this creation. I'll tell ya secret...I think its even better the next day ;)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- batch of my homemade cream of mushroom soup...or...1 family size can of cream of mushroom soup plus 3/4 can milk
- chicken breast cut into bite size pieces, sauted and seasoned with salt, pepper and minced garlic
- 2 c
- prepared wild rice, cooked in water and chicken broth (half and half) seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon of thyme before cooking
- 2 c
- prepared white rice, cooked in water and chicken broth (half and half) seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary before cooking
- 2 can(s)
- cut green beans, whichever cut you prefer, drained
- 1-2 c
- cheddar or your favorite cheese, shredded
Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake another 10-15 min.