chicken taco wedges
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped tomato (1 large
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
1Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches; place flat on ungreased large cookie sheet.
2In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and salsa. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over each pie crust. Sprinkle half of each crust with half of remaining ingredients. Fold untopped half of each crust over filling; do not seal.
3Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve. If desired, top with shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives, sour cream and additional salsa.