chicken strip skillet casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- white chicken strips, plain not breaded
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder or fresh, to taste
- mushrooms, i use white button, sliced, as many as you want
- spaghetti sauce, as much as you want around 1 cup or less
- 1 c
- mozarella cheese, grated or as much as you want
1Add chicken strips to skillet (non-stick works best) and add salt and pepper, garlic and just enough water to almost cover chicken, no more though for poaching. Cook for only 2 or 3 minutes or so when starts to simmer then
2add sliced mushrooms, spaghetti sauce but not too much or it will be soupy. Cover and simmer for another few minutes, just don't overcook chicken strips - around 3-4 minutes.
3Take cover off and add cheese. Put cover back on and cook only to melt cheeses. 2-3 minutes
4Serve with a salad and a piece of garlic bread!