Chicken Spaghetti with Smoked Sausage
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 20 ounce can of chicken breast, drained
- smoked sausage link (about 7 oz.) they usually come in a 14 oz. package (roughly chopped)
- 3 Tbsp
- grated onion ( i used the smallest setting)
- 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese (i used the finest setting)
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg
- spaghetti, cooked according to package directions ( i always use salt and a little vegetable oil)
- taste the spaghetti sauce and if you think it is a little tart, you can add a few teaspoons of sugar to the sauce****** i like my sauce a little on the sweet side.
1In a cast iron skillet combine chicken, pre-cooked smoked sausage(roughly chopped), cheeses, onion, and spaghetti sauce. Stir to combine. Heat to a simmer on low heat, then heat through for about 10 minutes more.
2In the meantime prepare spaghetti according to package directions. I always cook my spaghetti in salted water, and a little vegetable oil. Drain spaghetti and set aside.
3Serve chicken-sausage mixture over hot spaghetti and enjoy. You can sprinkle with more parmesan cheese on top if you like.