Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/4 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- skinless , boneless chicken breasts (about 6 lbs each)
- 1/4 c
- butter (about a half stick)
- 1 1/2 c
- prepared pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh pursley, plus extra to garnish
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
1Place the egg in a shallow bowl and beat lightly. Spread the bread crumbs on a plate. Dip each chicken breast in the beatin egg, then in the bread crumbs.
2Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the breaded chicken and fry until browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
3Spoon the pasta sauce over the chicken. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for about 10 minutes
4Sprinkle the chicken with mozzarella, parsley, and parmesan. Cook until the mozzarella is melted and the chicken is cooked through about 5 minutes longer. Garnish with remaining parsley and serve hot.