Chicken Mushroom florentine
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- macaroni, dry. cook to package directions. do not overcook.
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cut into strips and fried almost done. drain on paper towel.
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup ( may use low sodium low fat type)
- 8 oz jar(s)
- chicken gravy (fat free)
- 1 lb
- diced cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 8 oz can(s)
- sliced mushrooms, drained.
- 1/2 pkg
- frozen chopped spinach, defrosted with water removed. wash hands. pick up a handful of spinach and squeeze to remove water. pull apart as you add to bowl makes it easier to mix evenly.
- rib of celery sliced thin
- small red onion diced
- 1-2 tsp
- penzey's mural of flavor or mrs dash onion and herb or some salt free onion plus herb mix
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, 4 cheese mexican or any other cheddar and wite cheese combination
- pepper to taste
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with pam.
2Mix everthing together in a large bowl, except the cheese.
3Spread the mix evenly in the pan
4Top with cheese and cover lightly with tin foil tented over(don't let it rest on the cheese)
5Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15-30 minutes. The whole thing will be bubbling slightly and the cheese with be melted but not too browned.
6Serve with a green salad, warm rolls and a crip white wine.