Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- green bell pepper, cut into strips
- onions, sliced
- 8 oz
- portabello mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- garlic, crushed, to taste (i use a lot)
- dash of lemon juice
- 1 pkg
- spinach, fresh chopped
- 4 slice
- swiss cheese
- hollandaise sauce (i use knorr hollandaise sauce mix)
1Saute the chicken breasts in the lemon juice and olive oil until done, set aside (you can add garlic here)
2Saute the green pepper, onion and portabello mushrooms until tender (more garlic is always good), when almost done, add the spinach and saute it as well
3Place chicken back in pan with onion/pepper mix and allow to warm. While this is warming, prepare hollandaise sauce.
4When hollandaise sauce is ready, place a slice of swiss cheese on the chicken breast and separate the peppers/onions evenly for four servings. Drizzle the hollandaise over the chicken.
5I typically serve this with garlic butter egg noodles...everyone who has tried it....LOVES it.