Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (4-6oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemons, juiced
- 1 tsp
- tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
- tsp freshly ground pepper
- cloves garlic, chopped
- large onion, chopped
- (28 oz) can plum tomatoes, drained and chopped—or equivalent amount of fresh plum tomatoes, blanched to remove skin and chopped
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, drained, pitted, and chopped (32 olives?)
- 6 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped fine (divided)
- 4 tsp
- fresh thyme (chopped)
1Marinate chicken in 4 Tbs olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper for 30 to 60 minutes, turning often.
2Preheat oven to 375° F.
3In a large skillet sauté garlic and onions in remaining olive oil.
4Add tomatoes and olives and sauté for 15 minutes, uncovered, stirring often.
5Add 2 Tbs parsley and thyme, stirring to combine.
6Place chicken breasts in oven proof baking dish. Cover with sautéed mixture and sprinkle with remaining parsley.
7Cover, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until brown.