Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake
I adapted this recipe from the Tasty Kitchen.
If you have guest over take the other half of the french bread and make that half with the same procedure and serve both halfs.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- whole green onions, sliced
- 2/3 c
- ranch dressing (more or less to taste)
- 1 loaf whole french bread (cut whole loaf in half lengthwise and just use one half
- whole roma tomatoes, sliced
- slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 c
- grated monterey jack cheese
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2In a medium bowl, combine your shredded chicken, green onions, bacon that is crumbled and enough ranch dressing to make a chicken salad.
3Scoop and spread onto bread. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheese.
4Bake just until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. (Do not let the bread get real crusty) I bake about 5 minutes and if cheese is not melted just put under the broiler for a few seconds until cheese is the consistency you like.
5Cut into slices and serve.